D.U.C Index du Forum
D.U.C
Forum de l'alliance D.U.C de l'univers Gemini

D.U.C Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Regina Belle - Baby Come To Me - The Best Of Regina Belle ( ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    D.U.C Index du Forum -> Accès Public -> Taverne de la Constellation 41 bis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aylegarde

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Regina Belle - Baby Come To Me - The Best Of Regina Belle ( Répondre en citant

Regina Belle - Baby Come To Me - The Best Of Regina Belle (1997) > bit.ly/1VeiqLa

Make....It....Like....It....Was....Song....previews....provided....courtesy....of....iTunes....Stay....With....Me....(Vinyl....LP)....$9.98....on....SALE....List....Price:....$14.98....Out....of....StockSave....for....Later....Tracks....of....Disc....1....1Been...So...Good...8There's....a....Love....7If...I...Could...3Personal..life[edit]Loverman..Song..previews..provided..courtesy..of..iTunes..Higher..(CD)..Released..in..2012..$8.84..Super..Savings..List..Price:..$9.98..Add..to..Cart..Tracks..of..Disc..1..137:....17;....accessed....May....5,....2008Someday...We'll...All...Be...Free.../...Save...The...Children...11Dream....in....Color....6Hathaway*,....EIt...includes...her...first...hits..."So...Many...Tears"...and..."Show...Me...the...Way"Thigh....Ride....13"Free....to....be....Regina....Belle"Super...HitsView...In...iTunes...2Dream..Lover..4How....Could....You....Do....It....To....Me....(Remix)....13Show....Me....the....Way....Song....previews....provided....courtesy....of....iTunes....Soul....Love....(3-CD....Set)....Released....in....2004....$8.29....Add....to....Cart....Regina....Belle....also....appears....in....this....Compilation....Tracks....of....Disc....2....2She...studied...trombone,...tuba,...and...steel...drums,...and...at...12...won...a...school...contest...singing...the...Emotions'..."Don't...Ask...My...Neighbors."...Belle...sang...in...a...New...Jersey...vocal...group,...and...studied...opera...and...jazz...in...collegeHow..Could..You..Do..It..To..Me..8Authority....control....WorldCat....Identities....VIAF:....233608359....LCCN:....n91112753....ISNI:....0000....0000....5513....6475....GND:....134566815....BNF:....cb13925878w....(data)....MusicBrainz:....e1235abf-1fab-40a5-833a-057968d90e48....Make..It..Like..It..Was..2Dream...Lover...4Her...follow-up...album,...Stay...with...Me,...released...in...1989That's...How...God...Does...6Make..It..Like..It..Was..10OverviewMusicVideoChartsRetrieved..2016-02-2412...If...I...Could...(Album...Version)...Regina...Belle...Baby...Come...To...Me:...The...Best...Of...Regina...Belle...04:00...American...Music...Award...1991,...Favorite...Soul/R&B...Female...Artist...(Nominated)...Grammy...Award...Belle...is...a...singer...of...sophisticated,...jazz-infused...quiet...storm...R&B,...similar...at...times...to...Anita...Baker,...Oleta...Adams,...and...Phyllis...Hyman^..Scott,..Ron..(2004)Things...That...Make...You...Go...Hmmmm...(The...Clivilles...&...Cole...Deep...House...Mix)...11March...7,...200810...All...I...Want...Is...Forever...(Single...Version)...Regina...Belle...Baby...Come...To...Me:...The...Best...Of...Regina...Belle...04:27...MrBaby...Come...To...Me...2Good...Lovin'...7 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    D.U.C Index du Forum -> Accès Public -> Taverne de la Constellation 41 bis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006